Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday Night Fun










It is encouraged by our church to set aside one evening a week for something called Family Home Evening. FHE is just that, a evening of quality time with your family. It includes a hymn, a lesson, and activity, and treats. It's kinda hard with our little one because his attention span is not so much. So today we went for a nature walk and talked about the creation. So I am thinking I am talking to myself until I say "Heavenly Father" and Abram stopped walking and folded his arms like we were going to pray. My heart melted. So if you are wondering where that possessed boy from this weekend went? I don't know, because we had a great day today-but I am sure that little boy will be back eventually. Until then, let's have fun cooking and putting up a tent (I am telling you, we are getting more creative by the second without cable)! Abram had so much fun playing in it! Kris said we should leave it up for him, I think it's because he doesn't want to take it down. Sometimes in the Raisor household we are random, but it's so much fun! P.S. I know my bandana does not match, but it's better than hair in the food-ya know what I mean?

4 comments:

I am LoW said...

You totally look cute cookin'!! :-)

Fun!!

I am LoW said...

Wait a minute..... ! Did you paint the picture above the fireplace?!

Beth said...

You are so funny, that was the "blue" canvas-now it's folk-like poppies. I did that a couple of weeks after we moved in, funny eh?

I am LoW said...

I LOOOOVE IT!!!!