
SERIOUSLY, I AM OBSESSED!! Here is how it starts, a couple of years ago Kris is geeking out on some sci-fi show where these people are stranded on an island with polar bears. I start making fun of it, because how ridiculous is that right? Well, what better way to make fun of it than to watch it with him to get more joke material, and then somehow it happens-IT SUCKS YOU IN!! You find yourself not being able to get enough!! It's almost like the Pavlov dog experiment, when the time comes around Thursday night I start to get ancy, pacing, making theories, wondering how the show will leave me hanging on for another week!! Ugh. So let's discuss, first of all might I say that the red head has some anger issues-she is a beast. Secondly, when what's her face (the wife/therapist) mumbled "Of course you look just like her..." who do you think she was talking about? My theory-remember when Ben blew up his people? Well he had that one little blond friend-remember she gave him that doll she made (the one in his bag before he killed everyone?) could it be her? Who do you think is the 6th person of the "Oceanic 6"? Oh and the person "you thought you'd never see again" I am banking on Michael. Okay, maybe this is a little pathetic, but I haven't made any friends yet.
4 comments:
I think I am the only Lost fan that doesn't try to figure the mysteries out, I am bad that way. Wait...I take that back, that rarely triy to figure them out. I don't know if that's a good thing, but whenever you read the books you were asking me about, I'll explain in more detail.
Make sense? Yeah, I am bad that way too. :)
I think you're right about the blond girl Ben grew up with. Whatever happened to her? Maybe Juliette is the last of the Oceanic 6... remember the finale at the funeral home? We know someone who's name begins with a J is in the casket!
I decided, I can't tell you what I was talking about (in above comment) until you've read the other two books. Let me know when you have. :)
Oh my gosh!!!! Jin is dead????? I'm in shock!
Hi ABRAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!
Post a Comment