
So this is where I have been. I read it in two days, I haven't been sleeping because I have been staying up to read........maybe I am turning into a vampire. On a random note, that used to be what Kris would ask everyone he met, sometimes when he FIRST met them, like that would give him some insight to the person "Okay, if you had the choice, would you be a werewolf, or a vampire?" I pick vampire, he picks werewolf, so what would you say?
3 comments:
vampire. hands down. never grow old, live forever. it's the peter pan syndrome in me.
sure, sure, there's the "must drink blood to survive" thing, but i imagine i'd just get me a job at a slaughterhouse or something.
LOL totally a werewolf. I'd never want to live forever. Also, drink blood? At least the werewolves eat normal food and are basically still able to leave human lives. Nope, werewolf hands down!! Especially after reading these books.
Although I find the never growing old and being beautiful very tempting, I still say werewolf.
Post a Comment