We have been trying to keep busy while the weather is going psycho outside (in between rain, tornadoes, and beautiful sunshine) some of us are getting more "creative" than others. Fortunately, Abram thinks this is hilarious. Unfortunately, he thinks everyone can do it and gets upset when he discovers only Daddy is this talented.
5 comments:
Oliver, my son, thinks it's hilarious too. :) He keeps watching it and yelling "More!". We'll have to see if Conrad can do it...
Now Beth, that's going to kick your butt, when he starts trying to do that! LOL Ethan has learned more bad things from Dan than anyone else. I'm always telling him "dan, do you want Ethan to start doing that! LOL"
Oh he has already tried, thankfully it's an oversized Easter egg-and only kris has a big enough mouth! LOL
I made Chris watch this video and he asked if you guys still lived in south Knox.... Anyway a little while later in the conversation he asked what Kris was doing now. My response, "I don't know...a job." Ok I guess that's funny only to me. But kind of sad we're out of the loop. I'm so glad you are blogging now!
I really laughed out loud watching this! I miss you guys! I love that our husbands could have a "who's goofier" contest and it could be a seriously close race!
Post a Comment