I forgot to say a HUGE THANK YOU to my cousins Susan and Richie for the Easter duck. Abram LOVES this duck. Kris had him in the rocker and was tickling him with it. Sadly, he is a little worn out in the video and is not laughing as hard as he was the 15 million times we did it before we decided to get out the camera. But he has gotten to whenever he sees the duck, he runs into his room and climbs up onto the rocker, and giggles to himself waiting to be tickled. He is such a mess, how can you not love him?
2 comments:
Darn. I can't get it to work!
Don't you just love it when kids giggle; I think it is one of the best sounds in the world! The only thing that is better is when it is your own child.
Post a Comment