Thursday, March 27, 2008
Samson
I think I have figured it out. Abram must think he is Samson (for those of you who don't know what I am talking about, bust out your Bible and look it up). That must be why he gets HYSTERICAL (red faced, hyperventilating he was crying so hard, shaking, the works)while getting his haircut. I am serious, it's almost as bad as getting a shot for him. I pull out all of the stops-candy, songs, puppets, nothing works. I needed to get his haircut in case it looked stupid-I mean....er.....uh.....didn't look right, it would have time to grow out before my sister's wedding. I contemplated doing it on my own, but chickened out. It didn't turn out that bad actually, his bangs are too short and I had to trim it up a bit. I would include a picture, but Kris has the camera. Do all boys hate getting their hair cut?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yes, at least in the Maseda house. Braden loved his first haircut, and that is when the little love affair ended. Braden still cries the majority of the time I cut his hair, but he refuses to let me take him to anyone. I just keep praying it will get easier. I have done the candy, put on a movie, bribe him like crazy; so far, I haven't found the magic answer. Let me know if you find something that works with Abram. :)
Yes, mine still do.
haha!!
Acutally, mine never did. But they didn't get their hair cut til they were a bit older than Abram.
Oliver only recently had his bangs trimmed... by Conner's hand. Now, Conner made them look stupid. :) I think that was because Oliver wouldn't sit still, though.
Dan cuts Ethan's hair, with the "buzzer" as we call it. Ethan did okay, he had a few months of freaking out. Then I learned that the "long haired" boy look was in. (I think it's adorable also) So we've decided to let Ethan's hair grow. But, we did trim around his ears for Easter and he did fine, as long as he had his dinosaurs on tv. (nothing can take his attention away from dinosaurs)
Post a Comment