Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Cutest picture ever...except


SO here is the deal. We did the Easter egg hunt at church, it was wonderful all except one thing. You see I wasn't going to post any pics of it, because then I would be reminded of what a slacker mom I am. I had a lot to do that morning: make chocolate banana bread, make cheesy potatoes (it was a brunch and egg hunt) so I could be supportive and make new friends, get my husband to get in the shower from playing paintball, get ready, put Abram down for a nap, wake him up and see that he had something to eat in case he was too picky to eat when we got there, you get the picture. Well, in all of this drama.....(insert dramatic sigh)...I forgot his Easter basket. Kris and I decided we would just carry his eggs since we were already running 30 minutes late. Thankfully thay had extra baskets-extra pink lacy ribbon baskets.........yah. Here it is, Abram's very first Easter egg hunt with a pink lacy basket-I am sure I will laugh about it, one day. Though it is funny that Kris is carrying it. But seriously, the cutest picture eh-ver, minus the dumb basket.

2 comments:

I am LoW said...

Only a manly man could carry such a basket and get away with it. ;-)

Pamelia said...

That is a sweet picture!! We miss y'all