First of all, let me preface this by saying, I do not like to read. I don't have time to read, and I very seldom find a book that grabs my attention enough to stick with it. That being said, in reference to my subject title today-you know who you are, there are 3 of you-we were standing in Liz's kitchen when you cornered me, gasping at the fact that I had never even heard of this series. Then, instantly telling me that I NEEDED to read them. SO I went to the bookstore, decided I didn't have anything better to do, looked it up and had to go to the Teen Fiction section which was "really cool" and bought the book. SO here is the second problem, when I do find a book that grabs my attention, I can't put it down, every free minute is obsessing over it. As it was with this book. The first night I read halfway through, the only reason I could stop was that it was 1:45a.m. and I knew Abram wouldn't be too keen on the idea of sleeping in (understatement). SO the next day during his nap time-I didn't care that there were dishes in the sink, toys all of the place, a funk smell coming from the trash can in the pantry-all I could do was read. And it finished last night, Kris found out a couple of days ago he might have to go to Rincon, and he did-he left last night (so for those of you out there-he is there right now, if you want to feel sorry for him and invite him over for dinner :) ) I told him I would wait up for him to know he got there because I was worried about him driving at night, and he was tired. This was true, PLUS it gave me and excuse to stay up and read-it was BONUS, I got to be supportive, and finish the book. There I was, straining my eyes because I was so tired, but I had to find out...would James find her? would Edward turn her? I finished the book and like an idiot read the first chapter to the sequel (you know how it's in the back of the book) and that did it, I am going to the bookstore this weekend-I AM HOOKED PEOPLE!!!!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
I don't know if I love you, or I am mad at you.......
First of all, let me preface this by saying, I do not like to read. I don't have time to read, and I very seldom find a book that grabs my attention enough to stick with it. That being said, in reference to my subject title today-you know who you are, there are 3 of you-we were standing in Liz's kitchen when you cornered me, gasping at the fact that I had never even heard of this series. Then, instantly telling me that I NEEDED to read them. SO I went to the bookstore, decided I didn't have anything better to do, looked it up and had to go to the Teen Fiction section which was "really cool" and bought the book. SO here is the second problem, when I do find a book that grabs my attention, I can't put it down, every free minute is obsessing over it. As it was with this book. The first night I read halfway through, the only reason I could stop was that it was 1:45a.m. and I knew Abram wouldn't be too keen on the idea of sleeping in (understatement). SO the next day during his nap time-I didn't care that there were dishes in the sink, toys all of the place, a funk smell coming from the trash can in the pantry-all I could do was read. And it finished last night, Kris found out a couple of days ago he might have to go to Rincon, and he did-he left last night (so for those of you out there-he is there right now, if you want to feel sorry for him and invite him over for dinner :) ) I told him I would wait up for him to know he got there because I was worried about him driving at night, and he was tired. This was true, PLUS it gave me and excuse to stay up and read-it was BONUS, I got to be supportive, and finish the book. There I was, straining my eyes because I was so tired, but I had to find out...would James find her? would Edward turn her? I finished the book and like an idiot read the first chapter to the sequel (you know how it's in the back of the book) and that did it, I am going to the bookstore this weekend-I AM HOOKED PEOPLE!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HAHA!!! :-D
Yay!!
And when the MOVIE comes out in December, you are coming HERE to see it with US, RIGHT?!?!
I read all three in a matter of days!! I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN Girrrrrrrrrrrrl!!!!!
Welcome to the Club;) I can't say I read the first in 2 days but not too far from it. All 3 books are captivating... and just to warn you the 3rd keeps you longing that August was last week (the 4th comes out in Aug) You are definately going with us to the movie!!!!!
LOL I read those last year. They were so good. I'm not sure about the movie though. Have you seen the actors in the movie? They don't look anything like the characters in my mind! LOL
Alright Beth, put down the second book and post something!!! ;-)
Post a Comment