Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Daddy's Home!!!



Kris had to go to Rincon this week and he just got back today. We are so happy he's home! Tonight we celebrated with spaghetti and homemade meatballs. It was my first time making them (I even made them with red meat Mom!). I didn't eat any, but I got rave reviews. I love Rachael Ray. We finished it up with pudding and a family walk-well at least we tried. It stormed all morning and then the sun came out. We tried to go for a walk and put Abram in the backpack. We were a little ways out when it started to rain. Abram had on a hooded sweatshirt but the wind kept blowing it off. We were laughing so hard wondering what our neighbors must have thought and we couldn't run back because Abram was on Kris's back, so I put Kris's hat on Abram, he couldn't see, we were power walking........okay I realize now as I type that it was a definate "had to be there" story, but I am still laughing about it.

3 comments:

Pamelia said...

He looks like he is enjoying supper!!

Amber said...

are you eating totally veggie now? I am going partial... hee hee, now that's serious committment eh!?!?! It is really good for me when i have xxxx baby pounds to lose, always feels better too! Have you gotten the "Deceptively Delicious" cookbook yet? Ooops, did I just accidentally show my domesticated side?

Carrie Maseda said...

By the way, next time you should see if you can tag along on trips back to Rincon; we sure miss you girl!!!!!!!!!! You could always stay with us! :)