Monday, March 3, 2008

Liquid GOLD!!!!!!


I am SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!! Those of us from Knoxville refer to this as liquid gold. What is it you ask? Caffeine free Dr. Pepper!!! Only sold in select areas for some reason--seriously, before now I only knew of it being sold in Memphis (no joke, I have asked everywhere). When I was pregnant with Abram, my friend Amy bought all they had at her Walmart and brought it to me (she is the greatest, and I am not kidding I think she brought me 10 12 packs from Memphis). So there I am, in Winn Dixie wondering why in the world they have every kind of turkey except ground-and then, behold, it was as if a light shone down upon the shelf. I almost started crying, in fact, I think I teared up a little. Alabama has liquid gold!!!!! Gotta go, we might be under a tornado warning-great.

6 comments:

Carrie Maseda said...

You are tooooo funny girl! I am loving reading your blog, but I still miss having you here! Keep the posts coming, because I am a loyal reader!

Marla said...

What they sell that here! Don't they? Of course I don't drink caffiene free drinks so who knows. LOL

I am LoW said...

No fair!!!

Utah had DIET Caffiene Free Dr Pepper.

Beth said...

Everywhere has diet caffiene free, but the trick is without the diet, however, if you want to come and visit.......

I am LoW said...

Oh, I didn't know that.

I might just have to come visit..... :-D

I am LoW said...

So I was walking along collecting cans from the side of the road and saw a Caffiene Free Dr Pepper can!!! So.... someone, somehow, from these here parts have found it!!!