Tuesday, March 11, 2008

One of those things you HAVE GOT to make....

Some of my fellow bloggers like to post recipes (which I love) so I decided to follow along. Now before you analyze this by calories-you need to remember that bananas are good for you, so I think it all evens out in the end. That being said, here goes:

Chocolate Banana Bread

Ingredients:
1c margarine, softened
3c all purpose flour
2c white sugar
2 tsp. baking soda
4 eggs
1/4 c unsweetened cocoa powder
6 ripe bananas, mashed
1c lite sour cream
2 tsp vanilla extract
1c semisweet chocolate chips

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease two 9x5 inch loaf pans.
2. In a large bowl, cream together margarine, sugar, and eggs. Stir in bananas and vanilla. Sift in flour, baking soda, and cocoa; mix well. Blend in sour cream and chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pans.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of a loaf comes out clean.

Delicious!!!

1 comment:

I am LoW said...

Okay-I'm so gonna make this.

And let's not forget, chocolate is good for you too!!