Saturday, March 8, 2008

Practice Makes Perfect

I told you I wanted to give him a little bit of an edge for the Easter egg hunt. So last night we busted out the eggs and decided to practice. He LOVED it! I didn't even put anything in the eggs and he loved it. Abram is a little enthusiastic as you can tell, I love him. Everytime I look at him I am so thankful and I feel so blessed to have such a sweet little boy. We did the egg hunt today-and when he discovered you can actually put things IN the eggs-you should have seen the look on his face. Kris decided to use this to his advantage and got Abram to eat his turkey sandwich by doing what else? Putting pieces of it in an egg (I am inserting a pause because I know you are shaking your head with me right now and probably laughing more AT me than with me) but, I have to give him points for creativity!!

4 comments:

I am LoW said...

The video shows great egg hunting skills- it's obvious that he will kick butt at any upcoming events. ;-)

Pamelia said...

He looks very excited! I'm sure he will have fun.

radioshack said...

Very creative, Kris; Keep it up!

Carrie Maseda said...

I told Rich about Kris's little trick, and he thought that was a great idea! To be honest, it sounds like something Rich would have done or will do; he got a certain twinkle in his eyes when I told him about the story, I guess only time will tell. The kids also loved watching the video of Abram, over and over and over and...