Check. I was going to put a tutorial, but my camera battery died, and c'mon the directions are on the side of the box. Summarized version? Ingredients: 4 small packages of Jello, boiling water, cookie cutters-and that's it. I almost felt cheated. Do you remember the commercials for Jello Jigglers? They looked so cool, and always seemed really complicated-nope, it was a lie. The
only hard part is the waiting for them to cool. However, if you do it in the morning without "help" (I do not desire my helpers to help with boiling water-just my opinion). Leave them in the fridge and bust them out for dessert-you are officially the best Mom ever.
Yah, that's right-we brought out the holiday cookie cutters!
They were enjoyed by
all the boys. I must give caution that you note the ......"
outcome" of blue Jello. You can't say you haven't been warned.
No comments:
Post a Comment