Oh yes, we did.
It started 20 years ago. We all had the dream that we would be able to go to this concert together, and it never happened-until last weekend. A lot changes in 20 years. I did a lot of laughing at this concert. Mostly at how much I have changed. You see, when I was 13, I really believed I would marry Jordan Knight, I mean I really thought it. And while I was at the concert, I could help but make fun of him and all of his v neck shirts. But then he stared dancing and it all came back to me. The concert was good, and it brought back a lot of memories. But I must say all of the crotch grabbing and thrusting made me embarrassed for them, though the crowd filled with people ages 13-45+ seemed to love it.
Sorry Jordan, it just wasn't meant to be. We are from two different worlds, and we both are happy now. Even with all the serenading you did for me at the concert-that was great and it was good while it lasted, but I'm married now with 2 amazing kids-it's time for you to move on.

No comments:
Post a Comment