and these
The strawberries I copied from another blog, the cupcakes I figured out on my own.
The first two cookouts, I didn't get any pictures unfortunately. It's hard to get in on the fun while taking pictures. It's harder to contain a 2 year old, while taking pictures. And now, looking at this post-it looks like I wasn't even there. Luckily, Kris took one for the team and watched him so I could take some pictures. Delicious food all day long. We ended the night with some good friends that also have 2 cute boys (the youngest being a week apart!).
We had a blast with water ballons, chasing bugs, sidewalk chalk, a shrimp boil, crab cakes, homemade ice cream, sparklers, and fireworks. The pictures speak for themselves. Please note that we made tie dye t-shirts!!! (summer to do list check!)
Kris nailed Abram with a water balloon, he freaked until he realized he could get him back. He kept hitting Kris, but the balloons wouldn't pop. I took care of that one for him.
Snapping fireworks...
Reese played in this tree for 20 minutes being a monkey, so cute.
Catching the parachute fireworks....
The first time with sparklers. Note look who looks nervous, and who doesn't....
More fireworks... When we were on the way home we had the windows down, watching fireworks and Abram yelled, "This is the best 4th of July everrrrrrr!" It was a great day, spent with great friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment