What do people do in Alaska in the winter to entertain their children when they are stuck inside everyday all day??? I consider myself a pretty creative person, however, I am feeling quite large and unmotivated. Any suggestions? Websites I can get ideas from??? HELP!!!!!
P.S. keep in mind with your suggestions that there aren't a ton of "kid-friendly spots" around here. THANKS!
5 comments:
Is there snow? Or just way cold? Because when I was in Utah, they went out and played in the snow.
I bet that doesn't help.
I'll email you.
Umm... playdoe, blocks, I don't know! LOL Ethan is very good at entertaining himself. Right now he's playing with his dinosaurs.
1) Go to the local newspaper and get an end roll of newsprint. This is about the same width as the average dining table. I would roll out enough to cover the table and let all the kids go nuts with the crayons.
2) Dance--or sing and let him dance for you
3) Do you have a YMCA?
4) See if there are other moms at your church in the same boat you're in---I bet you're not alone, and you could get a good playgroup together.
5) Don't worry Spring will be here soon!
Thanks Guys! I really appreciate it. I have tried some of the things you all have mentioned (except the snow-it's doesn't snow here so far, it's just "white rain").
Post a Comment