Abram has NEVER been a stuffed animal kid. He has a few very adorable (expensive) stuffed animals we have tried to get him to like-which are now sitting in a box. However, something about this dollar store toy-which got a hole in it the first day he started playing with it-has mesmerized him. I mean seriously people, Bo had to go to the grocery store with us, and see and smell all of the fruits and vegetables, Abram shared his food with Bo, Abram had to brush Bo's teeth after breakfast, Bo went to time out yesterday for hitting, if Abram gets a kiss-you guessed it-Bo gets one too, maybe I would like him better if he wasn't so ugly-don't judge me, you are about to see a picture. Moral of the story? I think I am heading to the dollar store this week and hoping there are a few more "Bo's" on the shelf.
"Bo and Dice" and yes, there is a loose string on Bo that I am not willing to pull or cut for fear the whole thing will come apart.
Then there is "Dines". Whenever we go to Target, it's a bit of a drive. SO while I look around, Kris takes Abram to the toy section to play and run around. Last night was no exception. We meet up and Abram is carrying 2 dinosaurs. It was really cute the way he was playing with them. He even went up to a little girl and yelled "RAR! Boom Boom Boom! (as he stomped his feet toward her)" which made me think, "Yep, Abram is going to be that boy that picks up grose things to scare little girls, and right now I am okay with that. ANYWAYS, we in the toddler department and he sits down on the floor and starts playing with them. I look at Kris and say, "We should get him one, in fact I don't think we'll have much of a choice." Than Kris tells me how much they cost, so we "accidentally" lost one on the way to the check out. So then "Dines" (named by Abram) joined our family. In fact, "Dines" had to have his own bed and blanket last night because he wasn't allowed to sleep with Abram. You should have seen the tears, the flailing, the hyperventilating he was crying so hard. Nevertheless, "Dines" needed his own bed, and eventually he went to sleep. When Abram woke up, it was the first thing he asked for. Although if "Dines" falls apart or breaks, he might have to really be extinct, because dinosaurs are pricey. Bizarre, why is he growing up so fast?
No comments:
Post a Comment