Thursday, January 1, 2009

Complete Slacker

1. I am glad the holidays are done.
2. I am a blog slacker.
3. I am not too fond of the new background, and it won't stay long-I just need to get the holiday one off.
4. I have so much to blog and not enough time.
5. It's funny that I am a slacker and have the nerve to be irritated that some of my friends are blog slackers as well because I would rather read than post.
6. I have made the decision that 2009 is going to be awesome.
7. My house is getting bearable.
8. I am alive, and my little Reese cup is kicking like a wild buck.

That is all for now......too tired....must take a nap. I hope everyone has had a great New Years, and I can't wait to read about your resolutions!!!!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Blog slacker! I love reading your blog... get to posting! :P (Or rest, whatever...)

I hope you guys had a great New Year!