Thursday, January 8, 2009
I Did It!!!!!!!!
That's right, let the "Dora music" start......Okay, I found a new website that offers free backgrounds (see side bar) and I found this one. I really like it, it calms me. However, if you put rain instead of snow, brownish green grass, and an always cloudy sky with cow fields all around-that's what it really looks like here! :) I don't mean to sound so negative, it's just hard to start over. And the weather can really get to you. Although today I am feeling optimistic since the sun has been shining through my windows, I have made a couple of new friends, and my little boy has been cracking me up all day, even if we are inside. We might get a little defiant when he wakes up and go outside anyways. I mean, really, the sunshine could do us both some good. I hope that you all are having a beautiful sun shiny day too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you are feeling more optimistic. It's hard to leave your friends and go some place where you don't know anyone. However, you are so fun to be around I know it won't be long before you have more friends than you did where you lived before. I would love to see you again. Maybe after the baby is born and things have settled down, Finn and I can come for a visit. You are near Chattanooga now, right? I've never really explored Chattanooga, so maybe we can have a fun day seeing the sights. Hope things keep getting better.
You have inspired me. I have been wanting a blog face lift lately and I am going to find one on that site!!!
Post a Comment