Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Videos.....

I am trying to update and have no idea as I am downloading what order these will appear, so bear with. I know that this post will be a little "video heavy" and that probably only my family will watch them all-but they are quite entertaining if I might say so myself-being the bias one that I am.

My mom had surgery the week before Christmas. I didn't blog about it because it's one of those "personal family things" that you don't necessarily want the world to know about. She is doing much better now, but Christmas was a lot different this year-obviously. We celebrated our Christmas when we got home and put a train around the tree-one of Abram's latest obsessions-here is his reaction:


Santa also decided we needed more "music" in our house......wait until you hear the harmonica. This was his first attempt, I will video his concert performance soon :)



And a t-ball set........



Just as a side note: what you didn't hear in the video was Kris saying he was afraid this was going to turn out like one of those "America's Funniest Home Video Crotch Hits" lucky for him it didn't, but dang that would have been funny, and yes-I would have posted it.

1 comment:

Marla said...

Adorable!! We loved his music and Ethan really liked the train. I think Abrum was in shock though until it was stopped! LOL

Oh, and I haven't been a blog slacker! HA!! Well, I do need to blog about Ethan's bday and that's not up there yet, but everything else is! LOL