Saturday, January 10, 2009

25 weeks and 1 day......



The counter on the side bar makes me laugh "only" 104 days to go. Although I must say I am thankful-this pregnancy seems to be flying by and it's making me a bit nervous....

5 comments:

Katy said...

1. Your hair looks awesome.
2. Your baby belly is BEAUTIFUL!
3. You look great.

I think that covers it.

Johnson said...

You look absolutley BEAUTIFUL! Wow..look at you.. wanna hear something that makes me feel old?!? Nathaniel turns 8 this year... AHHH..LOL and Kaitlynn turns 6, that is scary. You look beautiful sista!

Marla said...

You and me both. I can't believe that I'm 26 weeks already. April will be here before we know it!

The Webber's said...

You look GREAT! Crazy to think my young women's leader is pregnant with another child! Hope you enjoy the second half - seems like it goes quicker than the first!

Amber said...

Good job making it past the halfway mark! You're on the downhill side of the adventure now... though if we're referring to hills.... ha ha! Just kidding, you know you look fantastic... otherwise you wouldn't post cute pregnant pictures of yourself.