Sunday, January 4, 2009

Heartbreak Part 2

Again, to distract from the sobs this evening(which so far are not like the afternoon-watch I just jinxed myself) I will share a story and a cute video. So today we are at church in sacrament meeting. We are praying to bless the bread before it's passed. And Abram shouts out (please note that this is during a prayer-meaning everyone is silent except for the one praying....well, and Abram) "Daddy's seeping (sleeping)!!!" and I whispered, "no, Daddy's praying" and Abram keeps yelling over and over but it starts to sound like "Daddy's peeing!!! Daddy's pee pee!!" It was all I could do not to bust out laughing, I was shaking because I was holding it in, Kris's face was so red, it was awesome.

Now for the video-while Kris was at church tonight, a superhero came to protect the house. Listen for the da da da da!!


And yes, people have been shooting fireworks out here since New Year's Eve.

4 comments:

Carrie Maseda said...

That story is hilarious!!!! Oh I wish I could have seen Kris's face; I am sure it was priceless!

Amber said...

Huh, that's really weird how he just shouts his observations right out loud and runs into the room announcing his "super" presence. I mean since you are so shy and reserved and hate calling attention to yourself and everything... he he! What happened to coming to visit?

Windy said...

Cute! Little mini Kris!

andrea said...

such a nice way to introduce yourselves to the new ward!