Some of you know her as "Little Red Riding Hood", but around here she is Abram's girlfriend.
Maybe I need to rewind. A year or so ago I was in Sam's and sometimes they have really cool stuff for toddlers. This was one of those days. It's a soft book with finger puppets in it, the story is Little Red Riding Hood. Within the past few months, this is one of Abram's favorite stories. When we first started reading it, I (naturally) was Little Red. Everytime we would begin the story and I would talk in LRR's voice and explain to Abram that we needed to take a cake to Grandma's house, and he would give her a kiss (several times, it was really cute). And months later he STILL kisses her at the beginning of the story, EVERYtime we read it. Kris is not very good at telling the story, b/c in this version (TODDLER) the wolf "runs away and never bothers anyone again" and Kris tells Abram that isn't really what happened. Well, after a playgroup a couple weeks ago at my house, the Grandma finger puppet is MIA. Maybe the wolf was tired of the "goody goody" version and decided to play out Kris's version instead.
2 comments:
aww. that's cute!
hahaha!!!
I love the way he's looking at the puppet! Cute!
Post a Comment