Wednesday, July 30, 2008

BFF

Obi puts up with so much.....and Kris never puts Abram's pants back on after he changes his diaper-is that a daddy thing? We went on another "field trip" today pictures coming soon!!!!

4 comments:

Windy said...

So I was watching this video with Aaron and Emmi. Emmi said, "I love Obi too!" and my dear sweet negative little boy said, "No, Emmi! Obi eats our food!" AH.....cute post though. :)

Carrie Maseda said...

Yes, it is soooooooooooo a daddy thing; Rich does the same thing, and he has for every one of our cuties. Before the diaper change, pants, after diaper change, no pants; it happens almost every time. At first it drove me crazy, but then I realized I was lucky that he would at least change their diapers; okay, it still drives me a little crazy. :)

Marla said...

Dan and I will both usually do that with Ethan's pants. I guess Dan a little more than I do. But, if I know we aren't going anywhere, then I won't bother, plus it's easier to potty train!

So cute and I had forgotten how big Obi is!

Katy said...

Conner does pretty much all the diapers, so I don't even notice if Oliver is wearing pants afterwards. Plus, his little boy legs are so cute... :)