Thursday, July 3, 2008

Day 18: A La Peanut Butter Sandwiches!!!


I am defiant, I know this. I think it's the redheadedness. So I had been told to wait until Abram was two for peanut butter by my former pediatrician. My current pediatrician kinda said to go for it. So I weighed my options, had out the benadryl just in case, and let him try it a couple days ago. Today is a day marked in history, his first peanut butter sandwich!

4 comments:

andrea said...

and remember when you said you thought it would be boring to be a stay at home mom!

Beth said...

I know, funny-right? I mean being at home is many things, but being bored is not even an option! :)

Marla said...

LOL yeah, we started peanut butter early, how did he like it? That's a staple in our house!!

Amber said...

way to be a rebel Beth! ;)