Saturday, July 5, 2008

Day 20: Some of our Favorites......


So maybe I almost forgot to post tonight and I totally made up a picture. These are some of our favorite stories. Only 10 more days until the challange is over!!

1 comment:

Coffinberry said...

Oh my goodness. I remember reading "Where the Wild Things Are" to Nathaniel.

But what is really missing from your picture is:

"In the great green room, there was a telephone, and a red balloon, and a picture of the cow jumping over the moon, and three little bears sitting in chairs, and three little kittens, and a pair of mittens, and a comb and a brush and a bowl full of mush, and a quiet old lady whispering hush..."

Good for you for reading with your boy! Someday, you'll find yourself saying: "In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit...", or "Once there were four children whose names were Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy...." and let us not forget the immortal "Mr. and Mrs. Dursley, of number four, Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much." Those are all some of our favorite memories.