Here are a few of the events from the past week including the zoo, the pool, a Braves game, the van being towed b/c it wouldn't start, the wildlife refuge center, the park, a different park, 30th birthday celebrations, hanging out in pj's, watching Elmo's World, high fives, kissing cousins, torturing Obi-toddler tag team style, unfortunately we don't have pics of mountain biking, paintball, and the "bmx jump incident"-but maybe that's a good thing. All in all it was an awesome week and we were really sad to see them go. WE MISS YOU ALREADY-COME BACK!!!!!!
3 comments:
i couldn't get the video to play but from the picture i can tell that ya'll had fun! :) Scott has that same shirt that Kris is wearing. Also, I have pictures from paintballing on my blog from scott if you wanted to look. we can send come to you also.
I want to come back!!! We had such a great week with you guys like we always do!
I love the new background. I couldn't get the video to play either.
Post a Comment