Sunday, July 6, 2008

Day 21: Memories?


Tonight Abram was carrying around this star and saying "What's that?" Well it cracked me up because I have this picture (if I knew how to use a scanner I would show you) of me when I was little in a Christmas play. I guess I was the star of Bethlehem because I am holding a star (in the exact pose that Abram is in)and speaking into the microphone. The only memory I have of that day is that I didn't want to get down from the microphone. But, I could totally be making that up, Mom-do you remember what I am talking about? And for those of you saying, "That boy needs a haircut!" I know, so I gave him one tonight. I don't know what to do about the "wing" parts. I guess that's part of his natural curl he's inherited from both of us, I think it's pretty cute. I will admit, I am a bit biast. I cropped the pic, but now I am laughing because it totally looks like he is posing for Toddler GQ magazine!

2 comments:

Darlene said...

I love the pictures, keep them coming even when the 30 days are up/mom raisor

Coffinberry said...

So glad I found this; I somehow missed the note Beth put at my site back in June.