Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Fourth of July!!!

We started off today with "patriotic pancakes"


Some goofin' around while folding laundry.....

A little bit of sidewalk paint AND chalk......


A little swimming action (sorry no pics, we were having too much fun)...
A little cookout at a friend's house-with a little bit of jumping on the trampoline...


A little bit of playing Steve Irwin with a cat (you can see the poor cat if you look closely).....


And after a bath, courtesy of some neighbors...a little bit of fireworks (Abram's first fireworks and he loved them!).


All in all, I would say it was a pretty awesome 4th of July, I hope you and yours had as much fun as we did!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I love that you did Obi's pawprint too! Now that is a family dog!

Windy said...

I love that trampoline picture! It looks like the kids are mannin down the fort!! Cute!