Thursday, July 10, 2008

Day 25: When Daddy's In Charge.....

Here is our conversation this morning.....

Kris: "Beth, I am going to go in late and you can take a shower while I feed Abram breakfast. What do you want me to feed him?"

Me: "Oh, oatmeal or cherrios, whatever."

I take my shower, yes, a long shower, and not a power shower-sooo nice, what a great husband. I am getting ready and Kris comes in the bedroom and is putting something in the closet.

Me: "Where's Abram?" (By the way, it's around 7:15a.m.)

Kris: "Oh he is in the living room, eating a sucker."

Me: (Thinking "My child who is not even 2 yrs old is alone with a sucker in the living room and it's 7:15 in the morning!!") "A sucker?"

Kris: "He did a good job eating breakfast, so I gave him a sucker."

We walk into the living room, Abram is happy as a clam with sucker drool all down the front of his shirt.

Me: "Why did you put him in the shorts he had on yesterday?"

Kris: "Because I like them."

Me: "Oh." Then I take a couple pics.

Kris: "You're going to blog about this, aren't you?"


3 comments:

andrea said...

Chris had been known to give our kids cake and ice cream for breakfast. versus my usual oatmeal.Yikes!

Amber said...

Don't even get me started on James feeding Noa a popsicle when she was about 2 months old! Before she'd even tried baby cereal! OK, also, you left out the part where; when Kris asked if you were going to blog this, you did your patented Beth snicker that you do when you do something sneaky! I heard it in my head when I was reading the post... and laughed!

Beth said...

I SO snickered!!! You know me too well.