Since I have moved here, I have wanted to join a playgroup. I have looked them up, asked around, etc. Nothing seemed to be working. There was a lot of interest, but nothing ever happened. SO I decided I would start one. We had our first playdate on Monday. There were only 3 of us moms but we were all so excited that we were actually doing this. I am so happy that Abram will have some litte friends to play with. Little did I know, that he would take the BEST nap afterwards. Needless to say I am really excited for this summer, and hopefully I will get to post some pics of him and his new little friends!
2 comments:
Yay! I'm glad that you found some people to hang out with and some friends for Abram! I know Ethan LOVES hanging out with his little buddies, and I enjoy talking! LOL
I'm glad that y'all found some buddies!! We miss y'all.
Post a Comment