Sunday, June 22, 2008

Day 7: "Chubby Feet"


Abram has been doing this funny thing lately. We will be in the car driving and he will want his shoes off. The signal is that he will unvelcro his shoes and hold them out for me to reach back and take them off. Lately when he gets fussy in the car, I will reach back my hand and tickle his feet. He loves it. Not only does he love it, he will lift his feet up, and then put them back on my hand when he wants to be tickled again! He does NOT get this from me I can assure you. I HATE being tickled, especially my feet. I inherited that from my mom (if that is possible). My mom and I both have really high arches and seriously cannot stand when our feet are tickled. And then there is Abram, who has a duck (I posted about before) that we tickle his belly with. Tonight he brings me the duck and sticks out his belly. Little kids are so fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute!!

Whenever I'm changing Aidan's diaper on his changing table, he sticks his feet in my face (if they're bare) because he wants me to sniff them and thinks it's funny when I say shew with a snarled face!! He gets all tickled.

They are so cute!! I love it!