Saturday, June 7, 2008

Highlight of the Day

I have heard rumors about it, tall tales about it, stories about it, read funny blogs about it........and then it happened to us. After a great day and evening I put Abram in the bathtub and he stands there. I asked him to sit down and he shakes his head no. Then he squats (which he normally does as he eases in the warm water) but not tonight-totally pooped in the bathtub. I am dying laughing and yelling for Kris. Kris made puking noises and was freaking out while he fished it out. I put Abram in a diaper and cleaned out the bathtub with comet. I knew it would happen one day, seriously, it was like he waited all day for this moment. Was that TMI? It's okay, have a laugh on me, it was pretty funny.

3 comments:

andrea said...

Welcome to the club!

Beth said...

I know, I totally thought of your New Year's post!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Beth!!!! Someone looked at your blog on Ms. Sparks computer and I love blogging so I checked it out!! And I know how crazy you are and I can enjoy a little crazy, too!

This is Ms. Chastain/Fox (a.k.a. Wendy).

Aidan has yet to poop in the tub, although he has made those deep-in-thought faces where he pauses long enough to attempt it.

I'm waiting for the day!!

Love your blog!