Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Day 10: Where a Kid Can Be a Kid......

We went to Chuck E. Cheese today (Abram's first time ever) to celebrate one of Abram's friends' birthday. I didn't take any pics of the playing games time because there were 2 school buses full of kids there too, and let's just say we all were a little preoccupied trying not to have a heart attack keeping up with our kiddos. It was a love/hate relationship of sorts. First Hate-too overstimulating-too many girls high pitch screaming. Then Love-seeing Chuck E. Cheese (on stage, we never got to see him "in person") and the little shows. Then Hate-meltdown when we were leaving. Let's just say we were all tuckered out. BUT After all of the drama (including a kid hitting Abram while he was on my lap!! Don't get me started, let's just say his "teachers" did not even come over as I am grabbing the little kid holding him off. I had to go and get them!! the kid was probably 3 or 4 and thought he was "playing", but it was ridiculous! But I will continue venting about that another time.) I have to post this picture. The birthday girl's mommy brought cupcakes. If Abram were to make a top ten list of the loves of his life (all of his 20 months) cupcakes would be on it. This being said, here is an overstimulated, pizza stuffed, cupcake all gone, ready for a nap Abram (who is in his crib right now thinking the 10 minute power nap in the car is gonna cut it for the afternoon-yah, wish me luck.) Just as a cute "funny" to tell, after I took this picture I started laughing really hard, because c'mon- it's hilarious, and Abram came straight to me and kissed me on the lips and gave me a big hug.

3 comments:

Tabby said...

beth, it's tab. but i came to your blog cause i knew u were gonna post this pic. it's even more hilarious on the computer. he's is too cute!

Amber said...

He looks drunk! That's hilarious! If only cupcakes satiated all of us that much! I guess it's just me and Abram... Good Ol' Chuck E Cheeses!

Anonymous said...

You stole my shirt!! WM was out of Aidan's size, so weren't able to get one. :(

I made cupcakes for Aidan's first birthday and he LOVED it!!

I can't believe that you had to search for people to deal with that little boy!!