Awesome playground fully equipped......
With recliner-like swings that Abram almost falls asleep in and screams when taken out of...........
Things you can bang on.........
And for those of you "big boys" who can climb up the back of the dinosaur stairs by yourself......
Hey, I always thought that those swings were for the handicapped children... but, I have a great picture of Drea swinging in one! Ha Ha! I love your cute boy.
At this park, they only have 2 swings (both like that one). One night we went and it was just us, so of course I tested it. Abram is right, it was awesome, and I cried a little a little when I had to get out. Just kidding.....kinda:)
4 comments:
Hey, I always thought that those swings were for the handicapped children... but, I have a great picture of Drea swinging in one! Ha Ha! I love your cute boy.
At this park, they only have 2 swings (both like that one). One night we went and it was just us, so of course I tested it. Abram is right, it was awesome, and I cried a little a little when I had to get out. Just kidding.....kinda:)
Ha ha Amber! I thought they were ridiculous until Amber explained to me thier most likely purpose! Duh..
too funny! Abram is so cute. I wish he and Bentley could hang. Bentley almost fell asleep in a swing today too.
Aww, I miss you girls and our fun girl nights. sad.
OMG we need one of those playgrounds!!! We'd be there almost everyday!
Look at his hair how static-y!!
Post a Comment