Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Parenthood

First of all, for those who get offended easily-don't click on the movie. For those who have kids, or work with kids, or know kids, play away. One of the best movies.....



Now for the explaination. When Kris and I would watch this movie back when we were first married, we always joked around how this would be us, and we would have the little boy who put the bucket on his head and ran into the wall (do you remember that part?). We love this movie. Well the other day Abram started putting his spiderman bucket on his head.....and there you have it.

P.S. The buckethead kid was our favorite anyways-remember the part where he jumped up on the stage during his sister's play screaming at the kid who pushed his sister? I need to rent this movie again.

P.P.S. For those of you whol are about to comment to the fact that not only would this be us, but Kris would most likely be singing along-I know, I know.

No comments: