This past weekend was the annual Buck Creek Festival. This is a festival in Helena that supports several charities around our area
http://www.buckcreekfestival.com/BuckCreekFestival. We decided to load up for some family fun. We had a blast. So for $5 an arm band (which goes straight to charity) you can go on all of the inflatable jumping things. So naturally I bought one for Abram and one for me. Well, thanks to the guy from Edward Jones who gave Abram a blue balloon in the first 5 minutes of being there, Abram was not at all interested in any of the inflatables, only interested in the balloon.....but it was for charity right? So no need to be bitter. Although they did have this
HUGE blow up slide, and even though Abram cried all of the way up it (wanting his balloon) I decided we should try to get our money's worth. By the way, he loved going down the slide, so no need to contact DCS. It was all fun and games until a 7 year old came flying down after us and his bony bare feet nailed me in the back, karma I guess. Kris and I also thought it would be fun for Abram to have his first funnel cake. Surprise? No interest in the funnel cake, only in the balloon. There were really good bands that we did get the chance to break it down. It was quite a morning.
All of the fun things to do.....

What? Funnel cakes are totally on my diet for my bridesmaid dress I have to wear in a week! (note: No need to comment about how there doesn't seem to be a funnel cake left on the plate.)

The balloon....

The balloon again...

Me and Abram....(note: humidity and pollen are not my friends)

One of the awesome bands........

Abram breaking it down "Maniac" style.....
A long, long, morning (note: he is
STILL holding onto the balloon!)....
3 comments:
I don't even care about the sweat and the pollen, that is a gorgeous picture of you and your cookie monster! I miss you!
You look great!
My kids have loved their fair share of balloons and ohmygoodness, the drama when it gets away from them!!! :-O
Wow that looks like a ton of fun!
Post a Comment