Sunday, June 29, 2008

Day 14 :Cheating

We never said we had to "take" the pics and post, we just said we had to post pics everyday for 30 days right? So maybe I am cheating, but I am tired and I have been yelling at my internet connection for over an hour to connect.....and that leads me to a little inside joke between Kris and I that I am about to let you in on. One of my ALL TIME FAVORITEST MOVIES EVER is.....


And one of the funniest parts is when the "Boy George" character is being booed and some guy yells in a burley voice "YOU SUUUUUCK!" One day when we were in Georgia, Kris was on the phone and he was put on hold for a very, very, long time. We were ridiculously tired-you know when everything is funny- and I said maybe you should yell when he gets back on the phone "YOU SUUUUUUUCK!". And that was it, from then on, whenever someone was being stupid, or we started to complain, we would yell it like this guy. So tonight I have been yelling "Charter, you SUUUUUUCK!" And on a totally random note, my Grandma always yelled at me when I would say that word and say it was a "bad word", so -sorry Grandma, I hope you don't read this blog entry


p.s. It's the second guy that yells it, and then the video gets warped and sounds scary, so beware.

2 comments:

Carrie Maseda said...

I remember watching this movie over and over and over again one weekend back in my single days; how sad is that I used to love Boy George's music back in the day. You know, before I realized how truly twisted he was.

andrea said...

very funny. Good job hanging in there. That's exactly how I felt last night with my computer connection. But I couldn't really blame charter, because we were really just "borrowing" the neighbors internet at that point. Thank goodness we have our own today! Got to love moving!