left side view-
Cute baby face view-
This little Raisor Baby is due April 24th (I am a little over 11 weeks), and we ARE SO EXCITED!!!!! My history isn't the best-which is why we waited to announce, but I went to the doctor last week and everything is looking great! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.
12 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
(I'll get to be an aunt again twice in 2009!)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! that is exciting news!
AWESOME NEWS!!!!!
I am so excited for you!!!! Abram and your baby will be almost the exact age difference as Tyler and Carson! Call me!!!! Jennifer
I am way impressed with your ability to keep a secret... and mad. That is absolutely the cutest baby I've ever seen! Yea! I'm trying to decide if I should be cool and do a happy cheer for you or give in to my girly nature and do happy tears... the gooey side is kind of winning right now! I love you! Yea again!
YAY!! Actually double YAY, because you're having a baby first and the second because you have a blog! I will check it every day!! Congrats!! I can't believe how big Abram is getting, so so so cute!
Congrats!! We are due the same week! Heck everyone I know is due that week!
Beth and Kris,
Robert and I are SO excited for the two of you! I wish we lived closer so Willard and Abram and the two baby cousins could play together.
Love,
Amy
Congrats!!!! I am SO excited for you! Yay!!!
Nana<---- Jumps up and down...twirls around in circles...yippeee yippeeee...Congrats Beth, Kris and Abram!!! I Love You! See you next week!
Congrats Girl!!!!!!!!!!! Keep us updated!
So so so excited for you! :) Of course we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
:) I hope you feel good and all.
We'll be praying for you and your cute little one.
Post a Comment