On Saturday we had Abram's birthday party at a park near our house. The theme was
Cars (of course)and we had a great time! My family came in from Tennessee and we had several friends from church there. And yes, I made the cake-thanks to my friend Carrie sending me a recipe, and it turned out perfect. We also made cupcakes that looked like they had a road on them that were super cute, sadly, I didn't get a picture of those. Also, a big thanks to my friend Windy for helping me make Abram's shirt with her mad clip art skills. Here are some highlights from the big day.......
Funny faces with Daddy.....

Thankfully there was no pizza in their bellies yet......


Playing "smoosh" in the car...

Abram's friends....

The CAKE!!!DUN....DUN....DUN......

Abram totally scored on the presents......

Me and My Super Sister (no, she is not taller-those are her shoes)....

The Fam.....

Again...

Kachow!!

After Daddy put his tricycle together....

There are about a thousand more pics, I will try and make a slide show later....
6 comments:
Cute short hair Beth! Where'd you get that cool tricycle!?!?!?
He is getting so big!! Happy Birthday Abram!! Oh, and I love the baby bump!! So cute!
Wish I had been there! Please keep the pictures coming..Love , Mom Raisor
Happy Birthday Abram!!!! Tyler has that tricycle and I have that haircut...well, sort of...when I straighten it...ok- it looks nothing like yours, but I wish it did.
Love the cake! I also loved the cow cake last year! (Yes, I am being serious)
Okay the cake looks FABULOUS! Way to go! It is so fun to decorate cakes, I love it! You did an incredible job!
Looks like a perfect day for a 2 yr old. :)
Post a Comment