Thursday, October 2, 2008
So I Think Santa May Live In My Neighborhood...........
I'm driving home from Target today and I am behind a huge white Chevy truck with a license plate that says "Kringle" there are 2 bumper stickers on the bumper-one saying "Naughty or Nice Inspector on Board" and I can't remember what the other one said. Of course I HAD to see if it was really him so I ever so casually pull along side to see a "got toys?" sticker on his window, and sure enough-it was him!! SO yes, I am staring, and yes I was cursing myself for not bringing my camera. Well, the traffic in the left lane prevented me from stalking and "Santa" did the exact speed limit. So, unfortunately I didn't get another look, nor could I take a picture with my phone (talk about stalker). So la te da I am driving 10 more minutes to my house and I pull into the neighborhood trying to do the speed limit and I look back and a huge white truck is turning in. Could it be the same one? I don't know, but I may have to cruise the neighborhood tomorrow and find out. Just curious, would stalking Santa put me on the "naughty list" or just make me a freak?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment