All righty, my friend Windy tagged me Crazy Eights and I will play along, any excuse to take a break from cleaning.....here goes-
Eight TV Shows I Love to Watch (in no particular order)
1. Heroes
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. LOST
4. Scrubs
5. So You Think You Can Dance!
6. can't think of anymore......
7........
8........
Eight Things That Happened Yesterday
1. Playgroup
2. I lent a friend my copy of Twilight
3. Started the never-ending process of cleaning my house
4. Talked to my mom
5. Talked to my sister
6. Chased Abram around
7. Taught Abram how to dunk oreos
8. Responded to many emails
Eight Favorite Places to Eat (in no particular order, and this is going to make me miss Knoxville!!)
1. Pancho's (South Knoxville)
2. Napoli's (South Knoxville)
3. Pelancho's (Knoxville)
4. Olive Garden (salad only, everything else doesn't taste like it use to)
5. Wasabi
6. Sumo
7. Hibachi Factory (Knoxville)
8. Barley's Taproom and Pizzeria (Knoxville)
Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Abram's birthday party
2. My family getting here!
3. Twilight
4. Halloween!!
5. Going to Ohio for Christmas
6. Boo at the Zoo
7. My next ultrasound
8. Trick or Treating
Eight Things on My Wish List
1. A big fat nap!
2. Cute maternity clothes
3. Looking good in cute maternity clothes :)
4. Healthy baby
5. A maid
6. A chef
7. A personal trainer
8. Guitar lessons
Funny that the food question was the easiest..........I tag anyone who wants to avoid cleaning their house!!!! You are it!
1 comment:
lol... I'd rather not clean, but trying to think of 48 things starting with TV... cleaning might be easier!
Uh, 8 tv shows I love to watch (in no particular order)
*I know my life is lame and this is full of reruns--I couldn't tell you what is currently on TV*
1. STTNG
2. STTOS
3. STDS9
4. Enterprise (now you can figure out the first three)
5. MASH
6. Unwrapped (ok, now we're getting to current stuff)
7. MythBusters
8. How it's made
8 things that happened yesterday
1. Rode a bus to work in Boulder
2. Wrote a draft opinion for the judge and approved a default judgment
3. Deposited my son's last two paychecks at the bank
4. Rode a bus to Denver
5. Turned in the attorney registration form, paid the money, got my ticket to the swearing-in ceremony
6. Rode Light Rail and then a third Bus to the Temple (caught up with my husband there)
7. Drove our car home
8. Rock-a-bye'd my Daughter
8 Favorite places to eat:
1. Sushihana (Longmont)
2. Armadillos (Longmont)
3. Mountain Sun (Boulder)
4. P.F. Chang's (Littleton)
5. Thai Kitchen (Longmont)
6. Lucile's (Longmont)
7. Sushi Zanmai (Boulder)
8. Perkins (Longmont)
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas (Son home from college)
3. Getting this election over with.
4. Swearing-in
5. Primary Program
6. Getting out of debt
7. Son coming home from mission (12+ months)
8. Son's next choir concert
8 Things on my wish list
(hmmm....)
1. A magically self-cleaning house
2. A nap
3. Fact-background sections for judicial decisions that don't take me a day and a half to write (ugh!)
4. A jogging set so I can pretend I look 'cool' enough to start running at lunch like everyone else in Boulder (heaven knows I could use it)--I might act on this one today
5. Words to come to mind for the song I'm currently writing
6. Insight into what book my daughter might like to read, and then to go get it for her, without giving it mom-cooties making it unreadable
7. A decent haircut that looks good and is easy to take care of
8. Teleporter (to eliminate this commute)
Post a Comment