So, you know how I told you us Raisors love us some Halloween? Well, I was trying to be creative (and by creative I mean going online to copy other people's ideas) and find some Halloween meals. I came upon a Paula Deen recipe, "Snake Bites".
I know, I know, I don't have a fancy pants camera-and yes-that is cheese that came out the side (or you can call it snake guts-whatever). But I wanted to show you how fun it is. HERE is the recipe, and it is super easy. I tweaked it a bit and used turkey for half of the snake and pepperoni for other half, but it turned out delicious. If you read the recipe, you can even paint it (we did green) with egg yolks and food coloring. It was a good amount for our family of four-we just had chips as a side-so if you have a bigger family you might want to make a couple. It was a hit at our house!
3 comments:
That snake looks poisonous.
Me thinks you did a better job than the pro. Just sayin. :)
Beth! Ew!
Post a Comment