.....I repeat, COWS have been spotted!
(They may look a little bit alike.)
I love having two boys.
There were tunnels under hay,
and construction trucks you could climb and "drive",
you could test your strength,
and cows you could milk-or just run from one side to another and scream, laugh, and say "moo",
over priced pony rides,
castles you could climb,
and if you made it to the top-there was a huge slide waiting for you,
there were firefighters there with their fire truck that you could climb in and tell them about your bad dream of a car crash, and how there were fire trucks in your bad dream, but they saved the people in the crash because firefighters are like sUperheroes while your little brother touches stuff he isn't supposed to, and then you can be really sad because they gave all of their fire hats away, and you REALLY wanted a hat,
and THEN if you're a little fella you can play in the pumpkins while your big brother has a melt down over the fire fighter hat and a little pumpkin he wants-because it is SO past naptime-
Then you go home, because even though there is a lot more to do, EVERYONE needs a nap.
The End.
1 comment:
Dear Beth,
I loved reading about your day at the pumpkin patch! It was fun to see pictures of Abram, Reese, Kris and You!
Love, Amy
p.s. I LOVE the Halloween shirts!
Post a Comment