Monday, October 4, 2010

Look What I Can Do!

We Raisors LOVE October! I mean, what's not to love? Cooler weather, General Conference, MY birthday, Abram's birthday, pumpkin patches, caramel apples, leaves changing, Abram's first Primary Program, and of course HALLOWEEN!!! We are getting ready around here, and boy are we getting crafty!
A couple nights ago I made this:






















How cute is that?! It was pretty easy, and inexpensive. I did it while watching TV. If you want to make one too go here.

5 comments:

Amy said...

That is SUPER CUTE! I may have to try it!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

What are the chances that I could make it with the kids... and actually come away with a wreath and not just an empty bag of candy?

I think I might have to find out...

I am LoW said...

Are those the real deal candy???

I LOVE it!! Candy Corn is one of my faves!!!

What about ants? Are they hibernating in Oct?

D Maxie said...

That's just awesome! YOu did a great job Beth...You're so crafty.. YOu get that from your Grandma.

Beth said...

Amy-thanks! You should!

Katy-Let's just say I bought two bags of candy corn, and it takes just over one (I didn't do the back). I was left with no candy corn-you do the math.

Lorinda-Yes, real deal. They have ways you can preseve it to use every year which may "de-bug" but I was too excited and impatient (imagine that). SO far, no bugs.

Mom-thanks, means a lot :).