Sunday, October 3, 2010

General Conference

Twice a year we have the opportunity for General Conference. It's when us Mormon folk get to hear from leaders of our church. It's broadcasted from Salt Lake, and we can watch it online. Which is pretty sweet-and inspiring. It's one of my favorite things in October. So the whole family crowded in the hallway around the computer to watch and listen as I am sure that many other families did around the world.


Did I forget to mention it's on at lunchtime? I fed the kiddos and then one of the kiddos fed me.

















What a cute family. What reverent children. I can't believe those children can sit so reverent....


...for so long, I mean the patience it requires to listen....


















and be attentive and sit still. Wow, I didn't want to brag-but you know.  I love General Conference, even if I have to go back and re-watch most of it.

No comments: