Sunday, October 3, 2010

It Must Be a Boy Thing

I was seriously only checking blogs for MAYBE 5 minutes-MAYBE. When it got quiet- TOO QUIET. I heard giggles, quiet+giggles= something's up. So I took a deep breath, and followed the sounds to my room, then to my closet-my previously clean closet to find this:






















Please note that the hangers you see USED to have clothes on them.


Should I be excited that at least in this moment they appeared to be sharing and maybe even using teamwork?

Well, since then-the closet has become their treehouse.  We are living in a small apartment now, which is actually great-I really like it, and now-my kids have a "treehouse".

Although I can't help but think, girls wouldn't do this.....


3 comments:

Windy said...

shall i send you a picture of MY closet? i assure you...girls DO do this!! the difference though is that emmi and lanie team up and WEAR my shoes, dresses, shirts, jackets, etc and then i can't find them again.

Anonymous said...

You'd be wrong.

Hazel pulls clothes off of the hangers and hides in the closet, and then takes the hangers and hangs them all around the house.

Amber said...

Girls WOULD do this, and have. Especially if their name is Noa.