Last night I snuck into his room and put balloons over his bed so when he woke up he would see this
Then he opened some presents (dinosaurs of course)
Followed by breakfast (pumpkin chocolate chip waffles)
Even the T-Rex got to have some.
I asked Abram the other day if he could do ANYTHING on his birthday what would it be. To which he replied, "Play with lots of dinosaurs ALL DAY." So we did plenty of that.
I baked these bad boys last night, froze them, and sculpted today.
I started with a pattern from a dragon-because there were no patterns for this fella, but then it wasn't working, so I made it up. The eyes? Marshmellows, lifesavers, and chocolate chips.
For those of you who don't recognize him, this is supposed to be
That's Abram's favorite show. We had a couple of friends over for cake and ice cream. When he saw it he said, "This is the best birthday EVER!" Which made the drama of making it totally worth it.
4 years ago you made me a Mommy. I am so proud of you. You are so smart, funny, witty, sweet, tender- hearted. You challange me, make me laugh, and make me so grateful to be your Mom every day. We love you so much my sweet Abram. Happy 4th Birthday!

8 comments:
Very sweet post. I can't believe how fast they grow. Seems like I was just visiting you guys in the hospital and he had that head full of dark hair.
Oh and great cake, and I'm completely jealous by it!
AWESOME cake Beth, you totally rock!!
4 years ago you made my life complete... you made me a Nana and I love you so very much Abram! Happy Birthday!
Love, Nana
Awesome cake Beth...Grandma is looking down at you tonight with a huge smile! I love you! - Mom
Good job on the cake!!! Awesome!!!
He's such a lucky boy to have you as a momma. :)
(heyyyyyyyyyy, your word verification is rufat, that's rude!!!)
:)
Dear Beth,
This blog will be such a neat thing for your kids to read and remember all of the fantastic things you have done as a family. :) Thank you for taking the time to give Abram such an awesome memory. You are a great mom!!
Love,
Amy
Fantastic!
i can't believe he's already 4!!! and beth, you suck. you wanna know why you suck? because you're awesome cakes and ideas make the rest of us look bad. so THANKS A LOT!
Post a Comment