I am waddling........I have been trying to play it off-but it just makes it more obvious. My belly button is gone.......at least I can still see my toes.....kinda.
And for those of you who know what I am talking about-I so called Jin being alive!!!! AND that Ben was behind the whole blood test thing. Seriously, somebody shoot Ben, I am SO over him!
5 comments:
OH MY GOSH. i love lost!!!! I was hoping Jin wasn't dead!!! and ben is the creepiest person ever. like even if he wasn't a bad guy he just looks creepy. He is kase's favorite character. does that surprise you? what does that say about kase? haha.
Can you believe I DVRed Lost and it cut off right as (forgot her name) was getting out of the car with the gun????
ACK!!
I need to see if I can find it online.
Ha ha!! Totally called both Lost events. Dan was so impressed! You know Ben did that to make sure that Kate would leave with him. I'm sure that's why.
I agree with Marla - Ben wants to force Kate back to the island. I want to know how they're going to bust Hurley out of jail. I think Whidmore is behind the Dharma Initiative. It had to be someone with a lot of money and had been to the island before. It would also explain why he hates Ben so much since Ben killed off all the Dharma people. And what about what Daniel said to the guy who speaks to dead people (can't remember his name)? The guy said he had never been to the island before and Daniel asked him "Are you sure?". What is that supposed to mean? I love Lost!
I love Lost too! But I also tend to find it somewhat predictable, which Conner never gets. :)
Btw... I am sure you look adorable and want to see pictures.
Post a Comment