Tuesday, February 24, 2009

PREGNANCY BRAIN Strikes Again!!!

So, it's no secret that I have been a super fan of the $5 footlongs at Subway. I mean seriously-you can't beat it. Now, don't get me wrong-I don't go there every day, but I do indulge myself here and there. This was one of those days. There I was, the 15th person in line (or least that's what it felt like) thinking about my turkey with cheddar cheese toasted with the fixings.....I get behind a man in line and the conversation goes like so:

Me: "Are you the end of the line?"

Man: "yep, here's the end."

A pause, the mouth watering begins as I look at the menu although I know EXACTLY what I am getting...

Man: Looking at me-"So do you know what you're having?"

Me: (A little over enthusiastic) "OOOOOOOOoooh YAh!" than pausing......and turning a little red- "Oh, you're talking about my baby, not my sandwich, aren't you?"

We both laughed. And I explained that I had a one track mind nowadays. Awesome.

4 comments:

Carrie Maseda said...

Funny!!!! Yeah, the first thing I requested after having Colton was a sub from Subway; you can't beat them!

I am LoW said...

HAHAHA!!! I can SO see it!

Amber said...

That is my favorite pregnancy story so far!

Laura said...

haha. so funny!!!